Welcome to the 2018/19 season!
Club membership is administered through our website and allows members to sign up to the club online and pay online. This enables the club to be effective in its member administration across the club, as well as tracking player availability and team selection. This is a requirement for our CASC status and will be followed by all teams.
To join Reading Hockey Club you need to do these things:
1) Register with the club website (make sure that you confirm your email address)
2) Choose what role you would like to apply for (Player or Club (social) Member)
3) Fill in your registration details to request to join the club and add your photo
4) Go to the payments section to pay your membership online
If you are joining the Colts or Minis Sections you need to request a Colts New Membership Form available via Colts@readinghockeyclub.org.uk
All members of Reading Hockey Club pay an annual subscription to join the club.
• There are seven membership bands available, depending on age and circumstances of the member.
• The club offers a discount for students, goalkeepers who own their own kit (or are contributing towards club kit) under 25’s and 3rd (or greater) members of the same family.
Things to note:
• To qualify for any discount (ie bands 2 – 5), members must fully complete the membership form with up to date information and photograph.
• The club would like to encourage parents and spectators to join the club as a social member.
Discounts and instalments are available to playing members:
1) Paying by 3 instalments is available, if first payment is PRIOR to 30 September 2018.
2) GK discount given to GK’s using own kit or contributing to purchase of kit and are marked in database as a GK.
3) Student rate applies to Over 18’s in full-time education with University and ID number named on membership form. No family discounts given to Student.
4) Family discount applies to 3rd family playing member of lowest cost category and only applicable to Under 18’s (ie Player 1 pays full, Player 2 pays full, Player 3 pays discounted rate). Social members not eligible for family discount.
5) All age-related discounts require date of birth and full membership details on club database, including school or place of work.
6) No GK and family discount given to the same individual.
7) All membership to be paid by 30 September 2018, or £75 late payment fee per member applied.
If you have any questions, please contact your captain or team administrator in the first instance. We will try to sort out any queries as quickly as possible, dependant on how many are open at any one time. Support will also be offered at times on Saturdays and Sunday mornings at the club (around time commitments of the support teams).
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.
Click here to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues with resetting your password, or need additional Pitchero registration support, then please contact support: Phone: (0845 0176 088) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org