The Reading Cricket and Hockey Club AGM will be held on the 12th September at the Club.
All members are encouraged to attend as there are some very important decisions that the club membership needs to vote on.
The agenda for the meeting is attached. It includes proposals on organisational changes that were outlined in the June 2018 communication to Club members.
Approval is being sought:
- For a new modernized Club Constitution
- A streamlined General Committee which will assume back management and control of the Club with the playing sections responsible for their respective sports.
- The creation of a new position to be responsible for the development of new income streams from the whole site, manage big projects
- Agreement on the future running of the Cricket and Hockey Sections over the next Three years
The President, Geoff Ash, will be giving a presenation on the Hockey and Cricket Section Proposal
This is the joint Hockey and Cricket AGM, where club-wide matters will be discussed.
If you have any AOB items that need to be included in the agenda, please send to the Hockey section secretary (email@example.com)who will ensure it is added to the agenda. All items to be received by 5th September
Annual General Meeting of Reading Cricket & Hockey Club will be held on
WEDNESDY 12th SEPTEMBER 2018
7:30pm for 8:00pm at the club.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of 2017 AGM
3. Matters arising from these minutes
4. Treasurers Report on 2017/2018 accounts- Mike Keiller
5. Chairmans Report- Hugh Wilcock
6. Section Reports
• Cricket – Jacqui Salazar
• Hockey – Tim Mann
7. FMU report.- Alan Wade
8. Election of Officers and Committee
9. Election of Vice Presidents.
10.Election of Accountants to the club.
12.Any Other Business
• Appointment of new Club Trustee
• Proposed new Club constitution
• Future role of the General Committee
Members wishing to raise other matters on the agenda, or submit nominations for officers and committee are required to submit them to the Hon. Gen. Sec. no later than 7 days before the meeting.
For confidentiality reasons copies of the Treasurers report and Accounts will be made available to members in advance of the AGM upon written or e-mail application to to the Club Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
The Agenda and 2017 AGM Minutes, will be displayed on the Club Notice Board, from Sept 1st
In accordance with the Club Rules
Club Committee 12 Aug 2018
Updated 11:50 - 21 Sep 2018 by Liz Spencer