DON'T FORGET OUR HALF TERM CLASSIC AND PERFORMANCE CAMPS ON 12 & 13 FEBRUARY 2018. For information please click on the 'Reading Hockey Camps' quick link on this website where you can find the booking forms, dates for Easter and May/June Half term camps and other camp information.
Training for the Boys Under 12 (BU12) squad is on a Sunday. Registration at 10.15 for a 10.30 start. Finish at 12.00.
Training starts on Sunday 3 September at the Club's Open Weekend. Don’t forget your mouth guard and shin-pads.
Please check on the Colts section main page prior to the Sunday as times are subject to change when there are matches. For your pitch allocation please check the website for pitch allocations prior to the Sunday or the white board on the side of the clubhouse on arrival. The white notice board at the club will show training pitch allocations together with the day’s home match details.
Parking for the the 'Cage', Sonning Lane Water (SLW) and Sonning Lane Sand (SLS) pitches is at Reading Hockey Club. When allocated the Sonning pitch (the furthest from the Reading HC clubhouse), please park in the car park at Sonning HC.
Matches are played on Sundays. BU12s are entered into the Mercian Home Counties Colts Hockey Leagues as well as Thames Valley Monthly Minis (7-side).
BU12 Head Coach: Jason Lane-Sellers
Tel: 07853 310230
BU12 Admin: Stephanie Diplock
Tel: 07731 991358
All new players welcome. Contact a member of staff above or feel free to turn up at a training session and enjoy 2 'taster' sessions prior to joining.
Under 12: £145
All Subs are due by 30 September - we operate a no pay no play policy from 31 October. If you are experiencing difficulties paying via this website, please contact your Age Group Administrator for assistance.
DISCOUNTS available to playing members:
- GK discount given to GK’s using own kit or contributing to purchase of kit
- Student rate applies to Over 18’s in full time education with University named on membership form. No family discount given to Student.
- Family discount applies to 3rd family member of lowest cost category and only applicable to those Under 18 (i.e. Player 1 pays full, Player 2 pays full, Player 3 pays discounted rate)
- All age related discounts require date of birth and full membership details on club database for the correct subscription and discount to be applied.
- No GK and family discount given to same individual
- Family discount only applies to playing members i.e. social members do not count as Player 1 or Player 2.
Match fees for Colts games:
£7 if a team tea is served (home games only)
£5 all away games and home games where no team tea is served. For home games squash and biscuits will be available from the Hungry Hut.
Match fees apply to U12s to U18s including league, friendlies, tournaments, festivals and indoor matches and tournaments.
Match fees do not however apply to Thames Valley Minis.