Welcome to the new 2018/19 season which will start with our Open Day on Sunday 2nd September.
Training for the Girls Under 16 (GU16) squad is on a Sunday. Registration at 10.15 for a 10.30 start. Finish at 12.00.
Training starts on Sunday 3 September at the Club's Open Weekend. Pre-season GU16 training notices will be posted shortly.
Please check on the Colts section main page prior to the Sunday as times are subject to change when matches have to start from Midday or earlier. The white notice board at the club will show any changes to the pitch allocation together with the day’s home match details.
Matches are played on Sundays. GU16s are entered into EH Cup competition and Home Counties Girls Leagues (HCGL). The Girls U16s have 3 squads:
Girls U16P: EH Tier 1 Cup competition; HCGL U16 Premier League West 2018/19
GU16 Reelers: EH Tier 2 competition; HCGL U16 League [G] 2018/19
GU16 Revels: HCGL U16 Development League [E] 2018/19
GU16 Head Coach: Phil Clegg
GU16 Admin: Nayna McIntosh
LADIES TRAINING SESSIONS
The ladies section welcomes the colts to attend Ladies General training to develop your skills, knowledge of the game and play matches with them at the weekend. Ladies hockey is available to all players aged 13 upwards.
Training has already started every Thursday evening going forward from 18.30 to 20:00. These sessions will be run by team of dedicated coaches and are tailored to the appropriate levels ability. Further communication on squad selections, captains and club day will be communicated by the ladies section over the next few weeks. The ladies are looking forward to a great season ahead, and would love to see you!
For further information please contact Ladies Section Club Captain Fran Harvey for information (contact details below).
Ladies Section Captain: Fran Harvey
Mobile: 07523 528430
Under U16s : £200 (includes adult hockey). The subscription is discounted to £155 for those U16s playing colts hockey only.
All Subs are due by 30 September - we operate a no pay no play policy from 31 October. If you are experiencing difficulties paying via this website, please contact your Age Group Administrator for assistance.
DISCOUNTS available to playing members:
- GK discount given to GK’s using own kit or contributing to purchase of kit
- Student rate applies to Over 18’s in full time education with University named on membership form. No family discount given to Student.
- Family discount applies to 3rd family member of lowest cost category and only applicable to those Under 18 (i.e. Player 1 pays full, Player 2 pays full, Player 3 pays discounted rate)
- All age related discounts require date of birth and full membership details on club database for the correct subscription and discount to be applied.
- No GK and family discount given to same individual
- Family discount only applies to playing members i.e. social members do not count as Player 1 or Player 2.
Match fees for Colts games:
£7 if a team tea is served (home games only)
£5 all away games and home games where no team tea is served. For home games squash and biscuits will be available from the Hungry Hut.
Match fees apply to U14s to U18s including league, friendlies, tournaments, festivals and indoor matches and tournaments.
Match fees for Adult games are £10/match (i.e. For Men's and Ladies matches). This rate applies to colts playing in those adult games. There is no incremental uplift in a colt’s subscription when playing in Adult games (see above for access to adult training sessions).