Due to the snow and unpredictable weather, we have decided to cancel all games for Sat 2nd Feb. We can not guarantee the pitches will be playable and safe.
Decisions still to be made regarding Sunday Colts and Games. Please keep an eye on social media for updates.
If you would like to help clear the pitch for Sunday, then please go up to the club about 11 tomorrow - if you feel safe to do so.
Updated 21:41 - 8 Feb 2019 by Liz Spencer