We are looking some help to fill two vital roles that help with the running of the club.
This is a very key role for the club as it facilitates the external hires that use our facilities during the day and evenings.
The role consists of :
- Letting pitches midweek winter and all summer months -this is all in place for the current season.
- Dealing with all inquiries
- Issuing contracts
- Liaising with both Bookkeepers of the club to ensure all invoice done correctly
- Looking after hirers by ensuring pitch problems sorted out and the pitches open and available
Another part of the role is ensuring the opening and closing schedule for Clubhouse Security and liaising with the Security Company.
Umpire facilitator for Mens and Ladies section:
This role is vital in ensuring that there are umpires for our home games. Our top three teams on both the ladies and men sections have associations that appoint to their games, so it won't be all the teams !
This role involves:
- Checking the fixtures and times on Pitchero
- Sending out the fixtures and asking umpires to respond with their availability
- Letting the teams know who will be umpiring them at the weekend.
- General queries and checking with the other clubs coordinators that games are covered.
This role can seem a large task, but once set up and regular communications are in place, it is not so daunting.
The committee would be grateful for volunteers to come forward and help fill these vital roles for the club.
If you have any questions then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org who can give you more information re the roles.
Thanks in advance
Updated 18:38 - 19 Sep 2017 by Rachel Mann