Junior Hockey Coaching Camps
During 2013 Reading Hockey Club, in association with the Berkshire Hockey Association (BHA) intends to run a series of Hockey Camps, some for a mix of abilities and some more specific in nature, supporting the BHA’s Single System Youth Development programme.
- All Camps will comprise a mix of Early Learners and Junior Skills (aged 8-11; 2001-2004 birthdays), Improvers (aged 12-16; 1996-2000 birthdays) and Advanced coaching (County level and above, aged 12- 16; 1996-2000 birthdays), both boys and girls.
- Within 4 day camps we may introduce 2 day groups for older and more experienced Colts.
- All coaches will be EH or Internationally Qualified; Coach Ratio not more than 1:12; Specialised Goalkeeper coaching will be provided on some/all days (TBA) Over 5 Hours hockey training each day – 10.00 a.m. – 16.00 p.m. Cost to be £35.00 per day with a reduction to £30.00 per day for attendance at all days of the Camp
- Camps will be held at Reading Hockey Club – Sonning Lane RG4 6ST
Please register interest for any of the Camps via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifically the next camps of 2013 are as follows:
Important information for RHC Camps
Camp will generally begin at 10am and finish at 4pm but times may vary (please report to registration each day). Children need to bring:
- Change of clothing
- Packed lunch
- Plenty to drink
- Shin Pads
- Mouth Guards
- Trainers or proper Astroturf shoes (not studded football boots)
- Stick if possible
All other coaching equipment (and sticks if required) will be provided by the coaches. Goal Keeping kit possibly can be provided, given good notice of need.
- You must book and pay for the full length of the course to receive the published course price.
- A cancellation policy applies as follows: 28 days or more – full refund, 14-28 days – loss of 50% of the course fee, 1-14 days – loss of 75% of course fee
- Reading Hockey Club reserves the rights to exclude from or refuse entry to the Camp any person we believe is causing or has caused damage to the facilities, or is being disruptive to the other attendees. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
- Reading Hockey Club reserves the rights to cancel a course if there are insufficient numbers.