Welcome to the new 2017/18 season which started with our Open Day on Sunday 3rd September.
HALF TERM BREAK 22 OCT for all age groups (except for BU10 Rockets fixture)
Back on 29th October.
DON'T FORGET OUR HALF TERM CLASSIC AND PERFORMANCE CAMPS ON 23RD & 24TH. For information please click on the 'Reading Hockey Camps' quick link on this website.
Training for the Boys Under 14 (BU14) squad is on a Sunday. Registration at 10.15 for a 10.30 start.. Finish at 12.00. Don’t forget your mouth guard and shin-pads.
Please check on the Colts section main page prior to the Sunday as times are subject to change when there are matches. The white notice board at the club will show any changes to the pitch allocation together with the day’s home match details.
Matches are played on Sundays. BU14s are entered into the EH Cup and Mercian League. BU14 have 2 main squads BU14 A (BU14 Prem League) and BU14 Reg+ (BU14 Regional + League).
Head Coach: Chris 'Radar' O'Hagan
Mobile: 07969 804512
BU14 Admin: Dionne Tannetta
ADULT TRAINING SESSIONS
Boys U14 aged 13 may be able to attend Men's General training on Tuesday evenings at 18.30 and boys will train with the appropriate level squad. Please contact Men's Section Club Captain Rob Farrow for information (contact details below).
Men's section Captain: Rob Farrow
Tel: 07725 977125
Under U14s : £190 (includes adult hockey). The subscription is discounted to £145 for those U14s playing colts hockey only.
All Subs are due by 30 September - we operate a no pay no play policy from 31 October. If you are experiencing difficulties paying via this website, please contact your Age Group Administrator for assistance.
DISCOUNTS available to playing members:
- GK discount given to GK’s using own kit or contributing to purchase of kit
- Student rate applies to Over 18’s in full time education with University named on membership form. No family discount given to Student.
- Family discount applies to 3rd family member of lowest cost category and only applicable to those Under 18 (i.e. Player 1 pays full, Player 2 pays full, Player 3 pays discounted rate)
- All age related discounts require date of birth and full membership details on club database for the correct subscription and discount to be applied.
- No GK and family discount given to same individual
- Family discount only applies to playing members i.e. social members do not count as Player 1 or Player 2.
Match fees for Colts games:
£7 if a team tea is served (home games only)
£5 all away games and home games where no team tea is served. For home games squash and biscuits will be available from the Hungry Hut.
Match fees apply to U14s to U18s including league, friendlies, tournaments, festivals and indoor matches and tournaments.
Match fees for Adult games are £10/match (i.e. For Men's and Ladies matches). This rate applies to colts playing in those adult games. There is no incremental uplift in a colt’s subscription when playing in Adult games (see above for access to adult training sessions).