Welcome to the new 2017/18 season which starts with our Open Day on Sunday 3rd September.
HALF TERM BREAK 22 OCT for all age groups (except for BU10 Rockets fixture)
Back on 29th October.
DON'T FORGET OUR HALF TERM CLASSIC AND PERFORMANCE CAMPS ON 23RD & 24TH. For information please click on the 'Reading Hockey Camps' quick link on this website.
Main training for the Boys Under 16s is on Sundays 11.45 to 13.00.
Pitch allocation: Please check the white board on the side of the clubhouse on your arrival
Please see notices on this page or pitchero notifications.
Matches are played on Sundays. BU16s are entered into the EH Cup and Mercian League.
Head Coach: Roger Wall
Mobile: 07795 440 416
BU16 Admin: Sue Perkins
Tel: 07763 566 797
ADULT TRAINING SESSIONS
Boys Under 16s are welcome to attend Men's General training on Tuesday evenings at 18.30. Boys will train with their appropriate level adult squad. Please contact Men's Section Club Captain Rob Farrow for information (contact details below).
Men's section Captain: Rob Farrow
Tel: 07725 977125
Under U16s : £190 (includes adult hockey). The subscription is discounted to £145 for those U16s playing colts hockey only.
All Subs are due by 30 September - we operate a no pay no play policy from 31 October. If you are experiencing difficulties paying via this website please contact your Age Group Administrator for assistance.
DISCOUNTS available to playing members:
- GK discount given to GK’s using own kit or contributing to purchase of kit
- Student rate applies to Over 18’s in full time education with University named on membership form. No family discount given to Student.
- Family discount applies to 3rd family member of lowest cost category and only applicable to those Under 18 (ie Player 1 pays full, Player 2 pays full, Player 3 pays discounted rate)
- All age related discounts require date of birth and full membership details on club database for the correct subscription and discount to be applied.
- No GK and family discount given to same individual
- Family discount only applies to playing members i.e. social members do not count as Player 1 or Player 2.
Match fees for Colts games:
£7 if a team tea is served (home games only)
£5 all away games and home games where no team tea is served. For home games squash and biscuits will be available from the Hungry Hut.
Match fees apply to U14s to U18s including league, friendlies, tournaments, festivals and indoor matches and tournaments.
Match fees for Adult games are £10/match (i.e. For Men's and Ladies matches). This rate applies to colts playing in those adult games. There is no incremental uplift in a colt’s subscription when playing in Adult games (see above for access to adult training sessions).