Welcome to the 2020/2021 season
Club membership is administered through our website and allows members to sign up to the club and pay online. This enables the club to be effective in its member administration, as well as tracking player availability and team selection, this is also an England Hockey requirement as part of their Track and Trace policy. This is a requirement for our CASC status and will be followed by all teams.
To join Reading Hockey Club:
1) Register with the club website (make sure that you confirm your email address)
2) Choose what role you would like to apply for: Player or Club (social) Member
3) Fill in your registration details to request to join the club and add your photo
4) All Under 18's need a parent or guardian who should join the club as Parent role
5) New Under 18's should request and fill in a Colts new membership form via firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Go to the Shop section to pay your membership online
All members of Reading Hockey Club pay an annual subscription to join the club and players who play adult matches pay a match fee.
• There are different membership bands available, depending on age and circumstances of the member.
• The club offers discounts for students in tertiary education, returning Colts members after tertiary education (for two seasons), sixth formers and veterans playing only in the London Hockey League.
• To qualify for any discount, members must fully complete the membership form with up-to-date information and photograph.
• The club would like to encourage parents and spectators to join the club as a social member.
• Normal club hardship rules apply.Membership Fees 20/21
Discounts and instalments are available to playing members:
- Paying by 4 instalments will be available for all membership types, if first payment is PRIOR to 30 September 2020
- All discounts require date of birth and full membership details on the club database
- Family discount applies to 3rd family playing member by age & is only applicable to Under 18’s (ie Players 1 & 2 pay full, Player 3 pays discounted rate).
- Adult in tertiary full time education must show education establishment on membership record on the club database.
- University returners rate for 2 years post University. Date of return must be entered on membership record on the club database
- Social membership includes automatic entry to the 200 Club (2 balls/monthly draw)
- All membership to be paid by 30 September 2020 or £50 late payment fee applies
Match FeesMatch fees for Senior League & Cup matches & Under 18 Junior League & Cup matches:
Match fees of £12 per player (payable in advance or on the day of the match) will be collected online for all players. Teas are available for home games.
Match fees for Colts matches:
There are no match fees for Junior (U8-U16) matches unless a hot tea is requested then a match fee of £7.00/head is charged. Where a player is selected to play in a festival, tournament or match outside of the scheduled Colts and Minis matches (EH, League or Thames Valley Minis) where an entry fee is paid, then selected players contribute £7/head to cover the entry fee.
If you have any questions, please contact your captain or team administrator in the first instance. We will try to sort out any queries as quickly as possible, dependant on how many are open at any one time. Support will also be offered at times on Saturdays and Sunday mornings at the club (around time commitments of the support teams).
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.
Click here to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues with resetting your password, or need additional Pitchero registration support, then please contact support: Phone: (0845 0176 088) or Email: email@example.com